Graphic Designer Jobs In Islamabad
Red Tale Studio just published Graphic Designer Jobs In Islamabad and are searching out a Graphic Designer to create enticing and on-logo pix for lots of media. The best candidate can have sturdy innovative abilities and a portfolio of labor that demonstrates their ardor for illustrative layout and typography. Creative aptitude and a sturdy capacity to translate necessities into designs is preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities are as under:
- Conceptualize, plan, design, and produce a wide range of specialized graphics, and typesetting.
- Design and produce collateral in accordance with brand guidelines for different platforms.
- Work with copywriters and the creative director to produce the final design.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Take ownership of the brand’s visual and digital identity by creating, enhancing, and maintaining all public-facing visuals and graphics.
- Required to create and produce short animations and GIFs occasionally.
Requirements are as under:
- A degree / diploma in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse organization.
- Proficiency with graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other similar tools.
- Familiar with recent trends in graphic design and design thinking.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details Excellent communication skills.
Ability to commute / relocate:
- Islamabad: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required).
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must apply at their official website: The Link.